Alanya State Hospital started its services in 1958 as Alanya Health Center In 1958, services are provided with: *1 Internal Diseases *1 Surgery *1 Pediatrician *1 Neurology Specialist. As for the medical equipment: *1 X-ray machine *40 Beds were present. At that time Dr. Gani GUR was the chief physician. In 1967 the additional building construction has begun with the help of the additional Pavilion Construction Association in Alanya State Hospital and as a result of this: The bed number is increased into 100. In this period Dr. Turhan ÖZDEMİR was the chief physician. In 1974 the foundations of the Alanya State Hospital were laid in the place where the hospital is now. In 1986 the building Alanya State Hospital with its current building taken into service. In 1997 with the contribution of the benefactors, additional building of State Hospital has been constructed. In this period Op. Dr. Hüseyin KAN was the chief physician. Since 2004 Op. Dr. İsmail BAŞARAN is the chief physician. In 2005 with the contribution of the benefactors, additional buildings of Polyclinics and administrative building has been constructed and the bed number is increased to 250. In 2011 the foundations of the new Alanya State Hospital has been laid and the construction is still going on. Alanya State Hospital is continuing to provide services with its *250 beds *82 Polyclinic rooms *Physical Therapy Unit which is leased.